Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Show Canceled.

For those of you who enjoyed the Nancy Show that was popular about 20 years ago, I'm sorry to say it has been canceled. However, it has been replaced by the Molly Show. The reviews are in and it promises to be much more eventful and entertaining than it's counterpart.

My tiny dancer; all the world is her stage.
(Molly dancing at the Akron Zips Basketball game.)

Unrelated, but important! Happy birthday to one of my best friends! Rach-- I'm so glad you chose Ed and we get to be family. You are one amazing lady, and I am truly blessed by our friendship. And.... I like it when you are as old as me (he, he).

3 comments:

  1. OK, just so you know that made me burst out laughing. Audibly. Hee hee hee. MOLLY! (insert jazz hands)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow your feed stopped coming up in bloglines so I am late to the party-but now that I'm here...I'm so excited to see The Molly Show is coming out. And don't worry, I think The Nancy Show is on hiatus. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Molly show's future promises to be quite quite incredible. She has natural talent that is like no other....and her dance teacher aunt is not biased or anything....

    ReplyDelete